people say dolphins are smart but there not smart enough to not be Shity grey rubber tubes flappin about in the gotdamn ocean
congratulations! you are the piss lord of shit mountain. thank u for hefting turds down the mountainside so that we, the proles, may feast on your bounteous craps
- MOST HORRIFIC EVP EVER RECORDED: In January 2007, the Central New York Ghost Hunters investigated an old hotel in upstate New York. According to them it was the most active ghost hunt. After they investigated the tape they discovered some startling material: the voices of men and women not present as well as a women being attack. There’s a lot more information, just click on the link and listen.
- AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS: It was designed to provide the listener with some understanding of what it might be like to experience auditory hallucinations. Content in this presentation is based on things clients told a mental health outreach worker.
- JONESTOWN DEATH TAPE: An audio recording made on November 18, 1978, at the Peoples Temple compound in Jonestown, Guyana immediately preceding and during the mass suicide and murder of over 900 members of the cult.
- THE INTERROGATION CHAMBER 3D AUDIO: A 3D audio is one in which it feels like it’s happening RIGHT in front of you. This is an audio recording that contains violent material of a rough interrogation.
- THE ORIGINAL NIGHT STALKER: The Original Night Stalker is the name given to an unidentified serial killer and rapist who murdered at least ten people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986. This is a recording on one of the victim’s answering machine.
- SOUNDS OF SPACE: Space maybe mostly empty but boy it creates some horrific sounds.
- MOCK ACTIVATION OF A NUCLEAR ATTACK: So this is what the end of the world sounds like
- THE BLOOP: A mysterious sound from the bottom of the deep ocean. Some say it was gigantic sea creature but scientists speculate it was a large iceberg scraping the ocean floor.
- OPERATION WANDERING SOUL: Also known as “Ghost Tape Number 10” was an audio mix the US military used for psychological operations in the Vietnam War against the North Vietnamese. It played deeply on the Vietnamese belief of ancestor worship, spirits and the afterlife.
- RED FOX SOUNDS: What did the fox say? Something I don’t want to hear in the middle of the night.
BONUS: This has been going around tumblr, but if you haven’t already, listen to the Spongebob Squarepants theme song slowed down by over 800%
Caitlyn is, by far, the greatest sniper in the world. She could shoot a coin out of a purse at 500 meters and she’d been winning marksmanship competitions since before she’d even hit puberty. She gave guest lectures at hextech weapon expos and was personally responsible for the development of over half a dozen unique rifle parts. So why on Runeterra was she standing less than a foot away from the hulking beast that was Dr. Mundo. Use the net, use the net, use the net, she pleaded uselessly as her bullets seemed to bounce off of his chemically enhanced pectorals. But before the net ever came, a large, purple foot came crashing down on her as its owner ran past her into the rest of her team. It seemed that Mundo really did go where Mundo pleases…er, pleased. Before being sent back to the fountain, Caitlyn had one final thought as the taste of dirt filled her mouth. I hate this game.
Despite the occasional lapse of common sense, Jarvan IV truly was a master tactician. He had been raised from birth to be a master of warfare, studied every great text of combat by every legendary general, and had spent his youth in a seemingly endless series of mock battles. Yet here he was, trapping four members of his own team in a Cataclysm with Rammus and Galio, as the rest of his enemies watched and laughed. “Hey, look at me. I’m Jarvan and I’m helping!” Draven shouted, far too amused his own joke. Even Swain chuckled, and as badly as Jarvan wanted to tear his face off, he couldn’t stop himself from swinging at the Armordillo instead. Then, the axes started spinning, there was a flash of light, and the word PENTAKILL rang through the air. I really hate this game.
No, no, NO! Lux wanted to scream. Before firing a skillshot, you have to calculate the direction and velocity of the target, factor in past behavior in order to compensate for possible sudden changes, and most importantly, MAKE SURE THERE’S NOT A MINION IN THE WAY! But no matter how many times she tried to explain it, no matter how hard she tried to nudge her aim a little in one direction or the other, she had yet to land a single light binding that entire match. It was honestly infuriating and she was just about ready to call it quits. But then, the next team fight started, and she had a brief glimmer of hope. Her summoner got her into position behind her team mates. They took their time to watch the battlefield and line up the shot perfectly. But there was just one problem. They chose the wrong target. As Lux prepared to fire her Final Spark at Talon, the assassin disappeared in a flurry of blades and reappeared behind less than a second later. “It’s nothing personal,” Talon taunted as he struck her down with a single blow. If Lux could speak, she never would have stopped cursing her summoner’s name. She really, really hated that game.